1. Copyright: The contents of the website are the copyright of Wendy’s Australia Pty Ltd. No part of the website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you may not incorporate any part of it in any other work (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form). No part of the website may be published, copied, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form), except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the website only for your own use.
2. Linking: The contents of the website may include links to third party materials (Linked Site(s)). We will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site or any association with their operators. We reserve the right to prohibit links to the website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the website material by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
3. Advertisers: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the website are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. We are not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
4. Disclaimer: The website makes information and material available to you as a service. Use of the website material is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of the use of information contained on the website. The material provided on the website has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users. It is a general information service only. You should assess whether it is appropriate in light of your own objectives, situation and needs. We do not give any warranty of accuracy or reliability of information contained on the website to you or any other person.
5. Liability: While reasonable care has been taken to ensure the facts stated in the website are accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, neither we nor any of our employees, to the fullest extent permitted by law, will be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage caused (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special, or loss of profits).
6. Supply: On receipt of a purchase order we will endeavour to supply you with the goods or services ordered, but we will not be liable to any person if we decline to fulfil, or are unable to fulfil, an order.
7. Terms: We will supply goods and services to you on these Terms only (as we may amend them from time to time). The only circumstance where any variation to these Terms will apply is where we have expressly agreed in writing to that variation. If there is any conflict with other terms of trade, these Terms will take priority over any other terms of trade.
8. Product information: While most products displayed on the website are available in Wendy’s stores, they may not necessarily be available at all of our stores. All information given on the website is for your guidance but does not afford a guarantee of use. Common sense and discretion are advised in the proper and safe use of all products purchased from us.
9. Advertised goods: Where goods are advertised with reference to a photograph, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. We will endeavour to deliver the corresponding goods but do not warrant that the goods we deliver to you will be identical to those displayed in the photograph or on your monitor.
10. Price: The price of the goods or services is that stated on the website at the time we accept your purchase order. The prices include goods and services tax (GST). We may alter prices without notice.
11. Collection of Orders: We will endeavour to have goods prepared for the agreed pickup date and time but we will not be liable for late delivery. Late delivery does not entitle you to cancel any order. Delivery will be deemed to have been made when the goods are ready for collection at the collection point agreed with you. To ensure your cake is ready, please call before coming for collection to confirm that your order is ready.
12. Authorised Returns: You may return goods purchased from us, only if the cake collected is not the cake / flavour ordered and only if the goods are returned in an unused, perfect condition.
14. Limitation of Liability: Our liability for any claim, damages, loss or expense related to the supply by us of goods or services is limited to the cost paid by you for the goods or services and except where statute expressly requires otherwise. To the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be liable in any event whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect or special damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by you or any other person.
15. Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Act):
Nothing in these Terms will affect your rights as a consumer under the Act.
16. Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time by notifying users of the existence of revised terms and conditions through the website. By continuing to access the website, you agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
17. Waiver: If at any time we do not enforce any of these Terms or grant you time or other indulgence, we will not be construed as having waived that term or our rights to later enforce that or any other term.
18. Severability: If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.